SF Bay Area Audiology Clinic – Hearing Doctors, Tinnitus Specialists
Dr. Mimi’s Audiology Clinic in Walnut Creek, CA is a private facility offering a range of audiological services with the highest level of competency and with competitive and fair prices in a personal and caring atmosphere.
We offer a broad range of services:
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation including speech evaluation in quiet & noise for Adults and Children (age 5+). We use state of the art equipments.
- Hearing monitoring for patients going through Chemotherapy or people who work in very noisy environment
- Audiological consultation for Ototoxic or Vestibulotoxic Medication (Medications that has side effect on the hearing or balance system)
- Hearing aid consultation, programming, fitting & adjustment (for Digital) or for programmable & analog hearing aids (in specific cases)
- All hearing aid brands from the leading manufacturers. We are independent from hearing aid manufacturers, so we can offer you more than one brand and prescribe the most suitable hearing aids for your type and degree of hearing loss as well as your life style.
- Fast & reliable hearing aid repairs (all brands and models) – some even while you wait
- Auditory rehabilitation for training your brain to listen in all hearing situations
- Aural rehabilitation to help & educate you, your family, and friends for effective communication techniques in different listening environments
- All range of Assistive Listening Devices (ALD)
- Tinnitus evaluation, consultation, and management
- Otoscopic Examination & Wax Removal (if needed)
- Custom ear plugs – noise, musician, swim, hunting, sleeping, motorbike, IPOD/MP3, Cell phones & Bluetooth devices
- Hearing aid Batteries (All sizes), Discount if a member of the Battery Club
- Extended opening hours – open every other Saturday & late nights by appointment only
- Accept Medicare & other insurances (if you have hearing aid coverage in your policy)
- Consultation & recommendation for children (school age) who exhibit auditory processing or reading difficulties
- Financing short term through our clinic or long term through a third company (specific conditions apply based on financing terms)
Our Statement of Private Practices (HIPPA) is located on this website in the “Forms” section. You can also find the Case History, Medical Release & Tinnitus Evaluation forms on the same page. Please click on the forms that you need & the forms will be automatically uploaded to your screen (Pdf files). By filling out these forms prior to your appointment, valuable time will be saved during your visit. If you prefer to fill up the forms in our office, please arrive about 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you are a physician, you may print a referral form for your patient (s) directly from this website by clicking on the MEDICAL REFERRAL FORM link. Full pads of referral, brochures, and other practice aids are also available upon request. Reports of our findings will be sent to you within 24 hours via mail, fax, or e-mail based on your preference.
About Our Clinic:
Our Mission is to provide our community with unsurpassed hearing healthcare, including comprehensive hearing evaluations, specialized diagnostic testing, hearing aid fitting and service, hearing therapy & rehabilitation, tinnitus management and related services. We strive to provide our services with the highest level of competency, compassion, understanding, and fairness.
Our vision is to be the best hearing health care provider in the nation where service is an act of faith.
We believe our hearing is one of the most significant and underrated aspects to our quality of life. Helen Keller said it best. “When you lose your vision, you lose touch with things. When you lose your hearing, you lose contact with PEOPLE.” Our goal at Dr. Mimi’s Audiology Clinic is to assist in enhancing lives with education and attention by supplying the tools for individuals to preserve and optimize their hearing.
Working within the medical community, our clinic provides a variety of hearing healthcare services including education, and counseling. Our clinic also fits and dispenses sophisticated hearing aids and related devices to suit all types of hearing loss and life styles. Assessments regarding the level of amplification that would be best suited to our patients are generally completed following a comprehensive hearing evaluation by a Clinical Audiologist. It should be noted that Audiologist are the ONLY medically trained professionals to take care of people with hearing, balance, and tinnitus problems.
Choosing an Audiologist is one of the most important decisions a hearing impaired person can make. Since a hearing aid cannot be prescribed like eye glasses, proper hearing aid recommendation and fitting is highly dependent on the education, judgment, medical training, and skill of the professional selecting the instrument.
In our clinic, as a service to the community and future generation, we also actively participate in the prevention of hearing loss through the provision and fitting of hearing protective devices, consultation and consumer education on the effects of noise and Ototoxic Medication on hearing.
Our site is ever-expanding & dynamic. We welcome any suggestions that you may have concerning this site.
We sincerely hope that you will join our family of patients or become one of our referring physicians.